Making a fortune

On a blisteringly hot summers day a young boy set out on a journey to find a lost, ancient tomb containing the remains of a lost viola that legend says was buried with 100 tonnes of gold that would make any man rich, but as he searched he started to lose hope. He had found a diverse range of things but none of which was a viola with gold.He had found:an old boot, and an old bake bean can. Then all of a sudden kaboom the ground underneath him. AAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! he fell into an underground pit .URECA! I’ve found it, Finally.

3 thoughts on “Making a fortune

1. Hi Thomas
    What a great way to start your hundred word challenge with a quest for an ancient lost tomb and all for an amazing viola. You have used excellent descriptions throughout your piece setting the scene really well and it reminded me a little of the Indiana Jones movies with lots of action. Your reader certainly gets lots of action as you found all your various items but the best action was at the end when you fell through the ground and found the viola. I’m left wondering though how did you manage to get back out. Well done. Great writing for the 100 word challenge this week.
    Máire O’Keeffe Team 100wc
    Galway, Ireland